The Sustainable City, Dubailand
Property Reference No: NRE-S-1185
Dubai Land, Sustainable City
50% Paid by the Seller as per the payment plan
Size: 3423 sq.ft
FOR SALE: AED 3,423,000
For Inquiries please call Noush 050 6543530
Office: 055 5268234 / 04 3466252
For more property listings visit:nadiapro.com
Facts about the city:
1. Residential area of 500 townhouses and courtyard villas inspired by the urban form and heritage of Dubais old Bastakyia district consisting of several urban themes at 3 and 4 bedroom options
2. Sustainable Engineering and Research Institute and Training Centre for sustainable practices, and a nature inspired 'Green School from Kindergarden to Grade 6
3. Eco-resort of 143 bungalows and individual units, deluxe sustainable hotel and resort with a world class natural spa centre
4. Tourist attractions such as a Planetarium and a grass Amphitheatre for hosting events
5. Natural 'biodome greenhouses, organic farm and individual garden farms for local food production
6. Variety of sport and leisure facilities such as Community Centre and the Equestrian Club, biking and shaded jogging trails across the city
7. Convenient essential facilities such as clinics, bank, Juma mosque and a traditional souk
8. Total area of 5,000,000 Sq ft (46 hectares)
9. 2,700 residents & a daily population of 6,000
10. 100% water and waste recycling
11. 10,000 trees of 50 different types
12. 10 MW peak solar production
13. The City will be ready to move in by 2015
For more property listings please visit: nadiapro dot com
The goal of sustainability is to enhance quality of life, without compromising the needs of future generations. Sustainability is achieved by balancing the social economic and environmental needs of humans with the environment. We shall adopt sustainability in our day to day lives, in our thinking, and in all aspects of our behavior.
We are proud to present The Sustainable City, the first Net Zero Energy city in Dubai. A first of its kind, and considered one of the most unique developments in the region and the world, it meets and exceeds international sustainability standards. The City is being shaped with the support and the direct supervision of the Government of Dubai Land Department. It applies the standards of Dubai Municipality, Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and Dubai Electricity and Water Authority DEWA.
The Citys objective is to become an international model of sustainable living, work education and entertainment. It aims to provide all the amenities and luxuries of modern life with no sacrifice to the environment. This city redefines sustainable living by providing an unprecedented experience in terms of no service or maintenance fees, energy efficient housing, "green" education and health care, eco-attractions and a full range of indoor and outdoor active and passive recreation opportunities.
In this city, residents are not only landlords, but are also partners in the financial returns of commercial activities in the city. They play a vital role in creating a community where all can benefit from advantages of living in the city without wasting natural resources or being exposed to the risk of unnecessary financial expenses. The city will feature horse and bicycle tracks along with many active and passive parks. It will integrate urban agriculture to locally produce organic food and use electric powered sustainable transportation systems to move people around the city. The Sustainable City in Dubai will produce much of its own electric power with on-site Photovoltaic generation and separates all waste water into grey and black water waste streams to be fully recycled and reused in the landscape and urban farm.
The Sustainable City in Dubai provides owners with unique and highly attractive bene?ts. It demonstrates that luxury housing is possible while following sustainability standards. The city will generate much of its own electricity through city-wide and rooftop solar panels. The inspiring architectural designs take into consideration the natural aspects of sunlight, wind and orientation in order to create cleaner air and lower tem