Al Barari Villas Bromellia, Al Barari
Bua 14,918 sqft
Large open plan living accommodation
Open plan kitchen/diner
3 further reception rooms
Contact Alexander +97150 882 6124
Dacha real estate are delighted to present to the market this exceptional 6 bedroom type B with extended plot situated in the ever popular Al Barari development.
The villa is spread over 3 floors with fabulous entertaining areas on the 2nd floor of the property. Offering 6 spacious bedroom suites, 7 bathrooms and extremely well proportioned family areas with a room flow to accommodate and surpass all of your familys requirements.
14,918 sq ft Built up area
14,378 sq.ft Plot size
Arranged over 3 floors
Property comprises of 6 en-suite bed rooms
On the 1st floor there are four very well sized en suite bedrooms
On the 2nd floor there is a large private roof terrace
Large spacious and fully equipped kitchen with a cooking island and marble work tops
Landscaped Garden with automated sprinkler systems
2nd Floor Family Sitting Area
All bedrooms fitted with wardrobes and spacious walk in closets
Large formal and informal dining area
Designated large maids room with independent toilet adequate for 2 maids.
Powder room or guest toilet on ground floor
Laundry and storage areas
Covered and shuttered parking Space for 2 vehicles and open paved space for 2 additional cars
The biggest attractions within Al Barari are the lush botanical gardens and lakes with a low density of villas excellently arranged into leaves. The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped.
The 300 villas will be built within 5 landscaped gardens with different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary and will have two large lakes as well as many streams. It will also have 800 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents. The plants will be maintained in the development's private nursery. The development will also feature a 6 star boutique hotel, a Cultural Island including libraries and theatres and the Grand Mosque. It will also feature 6.5km of rivers with waterfalls, ponds and lakes. Here, the spirit of life is enriched by the exquisitely landscaped gardens, parks and waterways that stand as the hallmarks of this truly remarkable place.
For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our head office on +971 (4) 4232006, alternatively visit www.dacha-re.com where you will find an extensive selection of properties available for sale and for rent.
Built in Wardrobes
Call +971 50 7158500 or send an email: