Apartment for sale in Brand New Building in Dubai Marina

Unknown, Dubai Marina

Summary

  • Price:

    AED 1,969,250
  • Property Type:

    Apartment
  • Reference No.:

    AFS92674
  • Size:

    1,575 sqft.
  • Bedrooms:

    1
  • Bathrooms:

    2

Description

A great opportunity to invest in low-price-high-quality property located in Dubai Marina.The 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments can be purchased at easily affordable payment plans. PAYMENT PLANS:Option 1:Step # 01: Pay 25% of the total amount and sign the SPA (Sales and Purchase agreement).Step # 02: Pay 25% of the total amount for the handover of the property in December 2016.Step # 03: Pay the remaining balance of 50% on a five year interest free installment basis. (Quarterly Post Dated Cheques Required) Option 2:Step # 01: Pay 20% of the total amount and sign the SPA (Sales and Purchase agreement).Step # 02: Pay the remaining 80% by December 2016 and get your keys.The building is located in a strategically important location with access to major roads, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, shopping malls, banks and Metro Station (7 minutes’ walk from the building).The attached pictures are only for demonstrative purposes.Please feel free to contact anytime for any query or viewing at 055 451 8242.Foot Print Real Estate is a trusted, well established real estate brokerage firm. Whether you’re interested in Residential, Commercial or Investment property, our team of professionals will help you throughout the entire process. We offer free consultation for all your property needs. With an overall leasing rate of 95% in the Tower projects, and an expansive presence in the region. Footprint Real Estate is your premiere destination for Dubai Marina properties

Map

Mfarooq

Contact Agent

Call +971 55 4518242 or send an email:

I am a

Mfarooq Listings

  • ALT

    Unknown

    AED 2,900,000

    3 bedrooms | Apartment
    | 1,481 sqft.

  • ALT

    Unknown

    AED 1,969,250

    1 bedroom | Apartment
    | 1,575 sqft.

  • ALT

    Unknown

    AED 1,969,250

    1 bedroom | Apartment
    | 1,575 sqft.

  • ALT

    Unknown

    AED 8,500,000

    Retail
    | 3,310 sqft.

  • ALT

    Unknown

    AED 2,900,000

    3 bedrooms | Apartment
    | 1,481 sqft.

More Listing of Agent

Similar Properties

Exclusivr: Fully Furnished 1 bedroom + Study in Murjan, Emaar Six Towers

Murjan

AED 2,700,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 1,200 sqft.

West Gate

+971 4 3927677

Sea View 1 Bedroom in Damac Heights in Dubai Marina

Damac Heights

AED 1,983,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 918 sqft.

Mijoo Kim

+971 50 9250888

Beautiful Marina View 3 Bedroom + Maid, Shemara Tower, Promenade

Shemara Tower

AED 4,700,000

3 bedrooms  | Apartment | 1,858 sqft.

Mijoo Kim

+971 50 9250888

1 Bedroom Apartment Higher floor Vacant on transfer Dubai Marina Mag 218

MAG 218

AED 1,495,000

2 bedrooms  | Apartment | 900 sqft.

Siroya Real Estate

+971 4 3791113

Full Marina view!! 2 bedroom in Marina Quays North for Sale

Marina Quays North

AED 2,500,000

2 bedrooms  | Apartment | 1,564 sqft.

Tatyana Kirichenko

+971 50 7158500

1 Bedroom in Marina Gate Dubai Marina

Marina Gate 2

AED 1,527,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 773 sqft.

Patric Alvfors

+971 55 5105715

1 Bedroom in Marina Gate Dubai Marina

Marina Gate 2

AED 1,796,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 838 sqft.

Patric Alvfors

+971 55 5105715

Best deal on the market! Zero premium! Full Marina view!

Marina Gate 1

AED 1,950,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 875 sqft.

Patric Alvfors

+971 55 5105715

1 Bedroom in Marina Gate Dubai Marina

Marina Gate 2

AED 1,796,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 838 sqft.

Patric Alvfors

+971 55 5105715

MAG 218 - Vacant - Mid Floor

MAG 218

AED 2,450,000

2 bedrooms  | Apartment | 1,742 sqft.

Adnan Hamdani

+971 44 468300

Two Bedroom, Upgraded in Marina View Tower B, Dubai Marina

Marina View 2

AED 1,950,000

2 bedrooms  | Apartment | 1,000 sqft.

Mei Lui

+971 52 9984241

Fantastic Deal! 1 BR with sea views in Princess Tower, Dubai Marina

Princess

AED 1,349,999

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 916 sqft.

Maneesh Mulani

+971 50 8578638

2 BR plus Maid with Full Marina Views in Marinascape Oceanic, Dubai Marina

Oceanic

AED 3,300,000

2 bedrooms  | Apartment | 1,711 sqft.

Keone Fernandes

+971 50 8578638

Great Offer 1BR in Marina Gate, Dubai Marina for Sale

Marina Gate 2

AED 1,400,000

1 bedroom  | Apartment | 627 sqft.

Shaun Garratt

+971 50 8578638